Here is what Beyond the Lounge is doing to keep our clients, staff, industry and community safe:
Office / Warehouse Staff
- Perform health checks before arriving at work
- Work at dedicated work stations sanitized daily
- Sanitize shared work spaces throughout the day
- Follow physical distancing and Covid-19 Protocols
- Every member of our team is fully empowered to stay home if they feel unwell
- Upon return to the warehouse, all inventory to be quarantined until full sanitation has taken place.
- Extended turn-around time on all inventory, increased from 24hrs to 48hrs to allow thorough sanitization.
- All inventory is sanitized with approved industrial cleaners.
Beyond the Lounge is committed to work in collaboration with individual venue & client protocols. Standard protocols should include:
- Staggered supplier load-in / load-out to minimize the number of crew onsite at any one time.
- Use of elevator limited to one supplier at a time.
Onsite Delivery & Pick up Crew:
- Sanitize hands prior to entering venue.
- Follow current health orders and venue covid policies.
- Follow physical distancing protocols.
- Work in dedicated teams to limit touch points on inventory
- Fully sanitize inventory with industrial cleaners once furniture is in place and covers removed.
- Trucks will be fully sanitized after each load.
Beyond the Lounge will be keeping our operations up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve. We have prepared our team with the right tools to respond quickly to emerging developments.